Classrooms are as unique as the teachers that teach in them and the students that learn in them. Rarely are there two alike and even ones proportioned the same are usually arranged very differently. It is this spirit of individuality eBeam is designed to embrace. Its compact size and feature-rich software can be used by the most nervous technophobe or the most skilled techie and everybody in between.
At a fraction of the cost of other Interactive White Board solutions, the highly portable and cost-effective eBeam systems turn ordinary White Boards into interactive tools.
The eBeam receiver, at just 6 inches across and 140 Grams, fits seamlessly into the corner of any existing White Board and can activate up to 8 feet of board space. When one turns the projector off, the White Board goes back to being just that can activate up to 8 feet of board space. When one turns the projector off, the White Board goes back to being just that – a White Board. In absence of a projector, the eBeam White Board software can be used to record notes using real dry erase markers. equipment for students and faculty. To capture and distribute the brainstorms created in the study groups and larger classes, the Business School has installed eBeam Interactive White Board systems on their existing White Boards in every classroom and lecture hall. Lecture notes are posted on a central website, so that students can have accurate copies of complicated charts and diagrams created during class. The technology has dramatically improved the efficiency of learning and has been extremely well-received, not only by programme participants, but also by internal staff.
4) Improving Staff Technology Education Traditional technology instruction sessions in which teachers sign up for an hour-long class on PowerPoint or other applications simply don’t work. Scheduling classes around the coaching, tutoring, and other out-of-class responsibilities for a large group faculty can be impossible. Instead, technology leaders within chools can leverage interactive whiteboard and projection technology to hold training sessions in person or remotely via the Internet. This makes it possible to train staff new software available locally, as well as new Internet-based tools at their convenience.
5. Assisting with Home Schooling To support the off-site activities,
the school uses Interactive White Board technology, email, instant messaging, and chat rooms to extend personal interaction beyond the few hours spent on campus each week. The students can print, save, and publish their word maps and charts.\\ Five Ways eBea m can Improve Lea rning and Communicati on in the Class room:
1. Capturing, Printing and Distributing Assignments,
Notes and Drawings Interactive White Board solutions eBeam, is used in math and science classes to capture notes and drawings as they are written on the White Board. Once they are saved to a computer, teachers can print copies of White Board notes and assignments, and post the nformation on their virtual workspaces on the Internet.
2. Leveraging Interactive Media for Project Assignments
Teachers have begun to integrate technology as they design new class projects. As an example, a history instructor, tired of assigning traditional research papers, assigned a research project using interactive media tools. The students loved the project, and the instructor enjoyed her role as facilitator, advising the students on he research and coordinating the work of the teams.
3. Promoting Study Group Learning and Teamwork
A business school has found a more effective way to disseminate ideas and information between students, faculty, and staff. Historically, an important component of this particular MBA programme has been the open discussion and debate that takes place in classes of 40 to 60 students. These classes break down into study groups of six to eight participants who work interactively to generate ideas that are discussed later with the rest of the class. The programme already offered state-ofthe art computers, network, and presentation In India, Scientech Technologies Pvt. Ltd., makes available