With the board exams just around the corner, the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has come up with a mobile application to help students in locating their examination centre.
The app, named “Exam Locator”, facilitates students to find exam centres on the basis of their roll numbers.
CBSE board examinations for class 10th and 12th will begin from March 9 and the app will avoid the last minute rush of students to locate their exam centres. The app will have information on about 4000 CBSE Board exam centers.
“A student can easily find the address, images and geolocation of the designated exam centre on the map and get to know how to reach there,” a senior official of the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) said.
How to use app?
- After downloading and installing the app, students can register through their mobile number. After registration, students will receive a One Time Password (OTP) for confirmation.
- The OTP will be used for the login
- After login, students will be required to enter their class 10 or class 12 roll numbers to access the information
- The app will display the student’s information and the address and image of the exam centre on the screen.
- Students can use the mobile application’s map feature to find the route from their current location
DigitalLEARNING, is an initiative of Elets Techomedia Pvt Ltd existing since 2003. Now, Elets' YouTube channel -- Elets tv, a treasure of premier innovation-oriented knowledge-conferences and awards, is also active.
To Subscribe Free, Click Here
Like us on Facebook, connect with us on LinkedIn and follow us on Twitter.