The Directorate of Higher Education (DHE), Odisha has released the first round selection merit list for admissions to +3 degree courses in the colleges (including self-financing degree colleges) of the State.
Candidates can check the DHE Odisha +3 merit list on the official website: dheodisha.gov.in and samsodisha.gov.in.
There will be 1,88,960 admissions in various colleges of the State of which 1,14,331 seats are for admission to Arts course; 19,753 are commerce seats and 54,876 are science seats.
The application process for +3 admissions was conducted by the DHE through a Common Application Form (CAF) from June 12, 2018 to June 26, 2018.
According to officials, the directorate has received around 2.75 lakh applications online for admission to 498 colleges across the State.
Selected candidates have to enroll themselves in colleges from July 4 to 7. The second phase merit list is scheduled to be released on July 11 for which admission process will begin on July 12 and 13. The classes for the new academic session are likely to begin from July 16.
The admission for vacant seats for plus three courses will be done offline using common application forms. Admission for autonomous colleges has already been done. The Government has introduced online payment for the admission process.
How to check DHE Odisha +3 Merit List
- Visit and log on to the official website: samsodisha.gov.in
- On the homepage, click on the link — DHE Odisha +3 merit list
- On the new page, select all the required fields like College Type, District, College, Stream and Subject from the dropdown menu
- Click on the Submit button
- The DHE +3 merit list will appear on the screen
- Check your name in the list
- Download and take printout for future reference