Directorate of Education (Private School Branch) of Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi has released the schedule for Delhi nursery admission 2019 according to which the same will start from December 15, 2018.
As per the dates released by the Directorate, the last date to apply for various schools will be January 7, 2019. As per the new ruling from this year onwards, there will be an upper age limit for the nursery admission process in Delhi. The upper age limit will be less than four years for admission to nursery whereas the age limit will be less than five years and less than six years for admission to kindergarten and Class one respectively.
In order to conduct the admission process smoothly for the academic session 2019-20 at the Entry Level Classes (below six years of age) in Private Unaided Recognised Schools of Delhi, the following schedule is for the Open Seats (other than EWS/DG Category seats):
- Uploading the criteria and their points in the module of the Department by the schools: December 14, 2018
- Commencement of admission process and availability of forms: December 15, 2018
- Last date of submission of application forms in schools: January 7, 2019
- Uploading details of children who applied to the school for admission under Open Seats: January 21, 2019
- Uploading marks (as per point system) given to each of the children who applied for admission under open seats: January 28, 2019
- The date for displaying the first list of selected children (including-Waiting List along with marks allotted under point system): February 4, 2019
- Resolution of queries of parents, if any (by written/email/ verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their wards in the first list: February 5 to 12, 2019
- The date for displaying the second list of children (including Waiting list along with marks allotted under point system): February 21, 2019
- Resolution of queries of parents, if any (by written/email/ verbal interaction) regarding allotment of points to their wards in the second list: February 22 to 28, 2019
- Subsequent list of admission, if any: March 15, 2019
- Closure of admission process: March 31, 2019