The Delhi government’s Directorate of Education (DoE) has released the admission schedule for Entry Level Classes also known as Delhi Nursery admissions 2020-21.
As per the official notification, the admission procedure for Delhi Nursery admissions 2020-21 will begins from November 28, 2019.
This year, the nursery admission (KG and class 1) for almost 1,600 private school has started 15 days prior to that of last year.
Things to know about Nursery admission 2020-21:
- The admission schedule is available on the official website of the DoE i.e. edudel.nic.in.
- To check the admission process schedule, parents can visit the official website given above.
- The admission criteria will be uploaded on the official website on November 28, 2019.
- The application form will be available on the same from November 29, 2019. Parents can fill and submit the application forms in schools within a period of one month.
- The Nursery admission will be conducted for the open seats to the Private Unaided Recognised Schools in Delhi.
- The last date to submit the application form is December 27, 2019.
- Admissions will be based on a point system.
- Admission criteria for different schools will be uploaded on the DoE website, school website and notice boards.
- Schools are not allowed to retain the admission criteria removed by the high court.
- A list of criteria under which admission cannot be given will also be notified by the directorate.
Important dates for Delhi Nursery admission 2020-21
- Criteria by all schools to be made public: November 28, 2019
- Admission forms to be made available in schools: November 29,2019
- Last date to submit the admission forms in schools: December 27, 2019
- First list for nursery admissions: January 24, 2020
- The second list for nursery admissions: February 12, 2020
For students seeking admission in EWS/DG category, 25 percent of the seats in the Private Unaided Recognised Schools admitting children in pre-school, pre-primary and/or Class-I will be reserved.