Higher Education

NEET 2019: DGHS to begin counselling process today

Views: 2.6K

NEET 2019 Counselling: The Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) on behalf of Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) will begin the NEET 2019 Counselling from today.

Candidates who qualified the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2019 are eligible to appear for the NEET 2019 Counselling to be conducted in online mode.

The registration process for NEET counselling will be held from June 19 to 24, 2019. On June 25, the candidates will be able to lock their choices for the first round while the seat allotment process will take place on June 26. The result of the first round of seat allotment will be released on June 27, 2019.

Write for Us


NEET Counselling 2019 will be conducted for the admission to 15% All India Quota candidates seats of the total intake from all the government and private colleges and deemed universities (except for colleges of Jammu and Kashmir). For the rest 85% State quota seats, the counselling will be conducted by the respective State authorities.

For the 15% of All India Quota seats, NEET counselling 2019 will be conducted in two rounds while for the Central & Deemed Universities and ESIC colleges will be conducted in three rounds. After final allotment of seats, candidates will be provided a seat allotment letter which will be required for the admission process ahead.

To qualify in the NEET UG exam, candidates are required to secure a minimum of 50th percentile (45th percentile for General-PwD candidates and 40th percentile for SC/ST/OBC candidates).

Follow and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Elets video

Eletsonline News

Most Popular

[noptin-form id=89877]
To Top