The first seat allotment result for NEET 2019 is likely to be announced by the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) today i.e. July 1, 2019. The allotment list will be made available on the official website.
Students who are allotted a seat in the first round of NEET counselling 2019 are required to report to the allotted college/institute from July 1 to July 6 to complete admission the admission processes.
Candidates who have given willingness for free exit/entry optio during the first round of NEET Counselling 2019 may or may not join the allotted college and participate in subsequent rounds without being penalised. Free exit allows students to not join a college without paying any penalty.
The below mentioned documents will be required at the time of reporting at the allotted institute to complete admission formalities:
- Admit Cards of Exam issued by NTA
- Result/ Rank letter issued by NTA
- Class 10th Certificate/ Date of Birth Certificate (if Metric Certificate does not bear the same)
- Class 10+2 Certificate
- Class 10+2 Marks Sheet
- Eight (8) Passport size photograph same as affixed on the application form
- Provisional allotment letter generated on-line
- Proof of identity (Aadhaar/ PAN/ Driving Licence/ Passport)
Students not allotted a seat in the first round of counselling can participate in second round of counselling. However, students who are allotted a seat in the first round and have given willingness for up-gradation of seat can also participate in the second round.