Online registration for NEET UG 2020 will end today. Interested applicants can fill the online application form for NTA NEET 2020 on the official website, ntaneet.nic.in. The NEET UG 2020 will be conducted on May 3.
The NEET UG 2020 shall be conducted in 11 languages, including English and Hindi. As per the previous notice, the NEET UG online registration process was extended to January 6, 2020, from December 31, 2019.
NEET 2020 registration process: Here’s how to apply
- Log on ntaneet.nic.in, the official website for NTA NEET 2020
- On the homepage, click on the link which says, “NEET (UG) – 2020” registrations
- Make your login account by entering all the required details
- Upload all the required documents and pay the application fees
- Click on submit button
NEET UG 2020 Fees to be paid by the applicants:
- General/Unreserved: 1,500
- General-EWS/ OBC-NCL: 1,400
- SC/ST/PwD/Transgender: Rs 800
NEET UG 2020: Important things to remember:
- Photographs, signature, left-hand thumb impression, and class 10th certificate requirements
- The scanned image of the passport size photograph of the candidate should be in JPG/JPEG format and Image size should be between 10Kb to 200Kb
- The scanned image of the signature of the candidate should be in JPG/JPEG format and Image size should be between 4Kb to 30Kb
- The scanned image of left-hand thumb impression of the candidate should be in JPG format and Image size should be between 10Kb to 50Kb” The Scanned image of Class 10th Certificate of the candidate should be in JPG format and Image size should be between 100Kb to 300Kb
- The scanned image of the postcard size photograph of the candidate should be in JPG format and Image size should be between 50Kb to 300Kb.
The National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (UG) 2020 (NEET (UG) – 2020) will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses and other undergraduate medical courses in approved /recognised Medical/Dental and other Colleges in India including the Institutions established under an Act of Parliament i.e. AIIMS and JIPMER Puducherry.