BEST USE OF THE TIME
As a responsible citizen and faculty I am sending this message to all the students and faculty.
I am writing this, and practicing in my college.
Dear students keep yourself in house and maintain all the precautions required for covid -19 in control.
As a principal, my advice to the students and faculty on this pandemic:
1. Prepare for any eventuality like this in your life , at the same time keep focus on your goals.
2. Main task now stay with your family and study the subjects. It may be from books , class notes or website.
3. Keep preparing for higher education (GRE )or employment (CRT).
4. Learn and practice the software for your academic and professional career.
5. For clarification you may contact your peers or faculty for clarification.
For the faculty:
1. Keep your health and family happy in covid-19 period.
2 at the same time keep focus on the students progress teach them through web or other social networks.
3. Teach or give assignment while updating your academics.
4. Motivate students directly or through parents .
5. Make them aware of the situation and professional career.
5. Let the students use our web notes or use mooks like NPTL etc.
From the college point, though it is closed my sincere advice to all the students and faculty keep the academic live.
Wish you all the bright future.
Dr G Laxminarayana, Principal, (Anurag College of Engineering), Hyderabad