The National Testing Agency (NTA) has reopened the application correction facility for NEET 2020 exam. According to the notification, the application correction window for NEET 2020 exam was reopened on April 1, 2020.
Candidates can visit official site ntaneet.nic.in, to make corrections.
The notification also said candidates who have registered and applied for NEET 2020 will be able to make corrections in the application form they have submitted.
Candidates can make the corrections in the form until April 14.
Due to COVID-19 outbreak, NTA has reopened the application correction window for NEET 2020 examination.
Steps to make corrections in NEET 2020 Application form
– Visit the NEET 2020 official website i.e. ntaneet.nic.in
– Click on login and enter the application number and password
– Click on application correction link and make the changes
– Save the changes made and enter the OTP
– Pay additional fees as per the category and click on Submit