Amid COVID-19 outbreak, the Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) is likely to announce JAC 8th Result 2020 on Tuesday. The board will release the results on official site i.e. jac.jharkhand.gov.in/jac.
Students can check results on official website –https://jac.jharkhand.gov.in/jac.
The Jharkhand class 8 examinations were conducted from January 24.
According to notification, students who score 80 percent or above marks will be awarded with A+ grade, and A grade will be given to students who will get more than 60 percent.
B grade will be provided to the students who fetch more than 45 percent marks.
Steps to check JAC class 8 results:
– Visit the official site – https://jac.jharkhand.gov.in/jac
– Go to the ‘Recent Annoncement’ section
– Click on the link reading ‘JAC 8th Result 2020′
– Enter ‘Roll Number’ and ‘Date of Birth’.
– Press on the ‘Submit’ button.
– JAC Class 8 result will come on the screen.