digitalLEARNING Magazine

News

NTA NEET UG Result 2020 Declared; check details

Views: 4.9K
NEET UG Result 2020

In a major development, National Testing Agency (NTA )has declared NEET Result 2020. Candidates who have appeared for the examination can check the result through the official site of NTA NEET on ntaneet.nic.in. The examination was conducted on September 13, 2020, across the country. Around 16 lakh students had registered for the exam out of which 14.7 lakh students have appeared for the examination.

The All India Rank or merit list would release along with NEET 2020 result. Soon after the merit list is released, the counselling round would commence. Candidates who have qualified the medical entrance examination can apply for the counselling round. Based on the All India Rank or Merit List, candidates can apply to various central Universities and government medical colleges under the 15% All India Quota. The counselling schedule for the rest 85 percent of State Quota would be released individually by the respective counseling bodies.

Also read: Pokhriyal: NEET 2020 saw 90 pc attendance of students

NEET 2020 Counselling for AIQ would be done in three rounds – Round 1, Round 2, and Mop-up Round. The counselling process would include choice filling, processing of seat allocation, allotment results, and reporting to the college or institute. Medical Council Committee would conduct the counselling round for admission to medical colleges across the country and the counselling schedule would be available on MCC on mcc.nic.in soon.

The counselling process would be completely online this year. Candidates who have registered for the counselling process will have to select the medical colleges they wish to apply for. Once the choice filling is locked, the students would be, in accordance with their ranks, assigned the various colleges.

Follow and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Elets video

Eletsonline News

Most Popular

X
To Top