40% increased enrollments in its Financial Risk courses claims edtech platform Zell Education

Zell Education

Zell Education, an ed-tech platform specialising in finance and accounts, experienced a significant 40% increase in enrollments for its Financial Risk courses, during the academic year 2022-2023 compared to the previous year. This surge in demand for Financial Risk courses in 2023 can be attributed to several factors, including the growing complexity of financial markets, increased regulatory requirements, and a heightened focus on risk management in the financial sector, as stated in an official announcement.

In 2021, the demand for Financial Risk courses in India witnessed modest growth, with an increase of approximately 20%. However, in 2022, this demand saw a more substantial rise, with a growth rate of around 35%, as mentioned in the release.

Looking forward to 2023, Zell Education anticipates continued strong demand for Financial Risk courses in India, with an expected growth rate of about 40%. The financial industry continues to acknowledge the critical role of risk management in ensuring financial stability and growth. The overall outlook for the sector remains highly positive, offering increased job opportunities for professionals skilled in financial risk management, according to the release.

Also Read | India, Greece in discussion to work together in the field of education

Pratham Barot, CEO and Co-Founder of Zell Education commented, “The significant 40% surge reflects the growing awareness of the crucial impact of risk management, especially in the business landscape. As the financial market continues to evolve, professionals with expertise in financial risk are in high demand. Zell has students enrolled in such courses from Tier I, II, and III cities, indicating its relevance to a wide and diverse audience.”

Zell Education claims to offer a variety of courses, with the top five most popular choices being ACCA, CMA, CFA, FRM, and F and A. The demographic of Zell Education’s learners is diverse, with approximately 55% coming from metropolitan areas and the remaining 45% from tier 2 and 3 towns across India.

"Exciting news! Elets Education is now on WhatsApp Channels Subscribe today by clicking the link and stay updated with the latest insights!" Click here!
Be a part of Elets Collaborative Initiatives. Join Us for Upcoming Events and explore business opportunities. Like us on Facebook , connect with us on LinkedIn and follow us on Twitter , Instagram.