Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Advanced 2019 registration process is scheduled to begin from May 3, 2019 at 10:00 am for the candidates who will qualify JEE Main 2019.
Candidates are required to visit the official website of JEE Advanced 2019 to register for the exam. The last date of payment is May 10, 2019 for the candidates registered for JEE Advanced 2019. The exam is scheduled to be conducted on May 27, 2019.
JEE Advanced 2019: How to Register
Step-1: Visit the official website of JEE Advanced 2019: https://jeeadv.ac.in/
Step-2: Click on the link for JEE Advanced registration
Step-3: Enter JEE Main 2019 roll number and date of birth
Step-4: Generate a new password for successful registration
Step-5: Fill in all the their details required for registration in respective fields
JEE Advanced 2019: Documents to Upload
Following is the list of documents that will be required to be uploaded during the registration of JEE Advanced
- Class X or Birth Certificate
- Class XII or Equivalent Certificate (only for students who have passed the Class XII examination in 2017 or 2016)
- Category Certificate (Only for SC/ST/OBC-NCL candidates)
- PwD Certificate (only for the candidates who have have opted PwD as “yes”)
- Scribe Request letter (only for candidates who have opted for Scribe as “yes”)
- DS Certificate (only for candidates who have opted for DS as “yes”)
- OPI Card/ PIO Card ( For those whose nationality is OCI or PIO)
JEE Advanced 2019: Fee details
The JEE Advanced registration fee for female candidates and candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD categories is Rs 1,300. For all other candidates, the fee is Rs 2600. The payment can be made by credit card/debit card/internet banking.
For depositing fee in cash, candidates are required to select a nearby SBI Branch and take the print out of e-challan. The amount then can be deposited to the branch. After payment, the candidates must download the “Registration Details” with UNIQUE Registration Number.