National Testing Agency (NTA) will release the admit card of JEE Main 2020 January exam on December 6. The admit card will be released in online mode on the official website of JEE Main 2020 (jeemain.nta.nic.in)
The admit card will have information about the date and schedule of exam, address of exam centre, candidate details like name, application number, photograph and exam day instructions.
Candidates can follow the below steps to download their admit card
- Open the official portal of JEE Main 2020
- Click on the link – Download Admit Card
- Select the option among “Using Application Number and Password” or “Using Application Number and Date of Birth”
Candidates are requested to take a coloured print out of admit card as any candidate found discrepancies in information on their admit card, they must contact the NTA authority for rectification of errors before the exam.
Candidates are required to carry the below items on the day of exam
- Students must carry their JEE Main admit card 2020.
- Recent passport size coloured photograph (Same as uploaded in application form)
- A valid photo ID like Aadhaar, Bank Passbook, Ration Card/ PAN card etc.
It is compulsory to carry all the above mentioned items at the exam centre failing which they will not be allowed to appear in the exam.
JEE Main 2020 will be conducted from January 6 to 11 in online mode across 233 test centres in India and abroad. JEE Main is the gateway for admission to undergraduate engineering and architecture courses in NITs, IIITs and GFTIs and also the screening process for appearing in JEE Advanced.