The registration process for Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) Main 2020 is slated to end on October 10, 2019, i.e., today at 11:50 PM. JEE Main, which is a computer based examination, will be conducted between January 6 and January 11, 2020.
Notably, NTA had earlier extended the last date to apply for JEE main 2020 from September 30 to October 10, 2019. It was done to give candidates more time to apply.
However, the fees for the JEE Main 2020 exam can be paid until 11:50pm on October 11, 2019. Candidates can use the either of the payment modes: Credit/Debit Card/Net Banking/UPI and PAYTM to submit the fees.
Any corrections in the application form can be done between October 14 and October 20, 2019 (upto 11.50pm).
Candidates who are willing to appear for the examination but still have not completed the registration process can do so by visiting the official portal of JEE Main: jeemain.nta.nic.in
How to apply for JEE main 2020:
Here is the step-by-step guide to apply for JEE main 2020
1) Visit the official website of JEE main – jeemain.nta.nic.in
2) Click on the link that reads ‘fill online application form’
3) You will be redirected to a new page on the website
4) Click on ‘New registration,’ and enter the requisite details
5) In case are already a user, sign in directly.
6) Application form will be showcased on the screen
7) Enter the necessary details and upload the documents
8) Pay the fees
9) Download the confirmation page generated post the fee payment and take a print out.