The annual High School Certificate (HSC) Class 10 Odisha board examinations will be conducted by Board of Secondary Education (BSE) Odisha, starting from Wednesday, February 19, 2020.
As per reports, about six lakh students are going to appear for the HSC examinations, including streams like correspondence, state open school certificate, regular, ex-regular, and Madhyamik (Sanskrit) examinations.
All the examinations will be held between 10 am and 12:30 pm, except for mathematics. The mathematics paper will be allotted an additional 15 minutes.
Here are a few tips that can be followed for exam preparation and attempt –
- Hall ticket – The Hall ticket has to be kept on person, otherwise the candidate will not be allowed to enter the examination hall in any case.
- Banned items – Do not carry electronic gadgets like mobile phones or any other communication devices inside the exam hall.
- Revision – Note down important topics on a separate sheet, and devote ample time in revising the said topics.
- Avoid late night study – Try to get at least 7-8 hours of sleep before the exam, because your mind needs relaxation to perform well the next day.
- Be positive – Maintaining a positive frame of mind is key to perform well in any exam. Do not stress about the topics left out, focus on what you have prepared
Organise your school/exam bag – Pack your bags a day in advance and ensure that you have kept your ID card, stationary items, and other essentials where they need to be.