digitalLEARNING Magazine

News

Rajasthan to conduct exams for class 3 to 5 written exam of 40 % marks

Views: 50.5K
rajasthan exams

The Rajasthan state government has decided to organize 40% of the annual exams for students class 3-to 5, while the remaining 60% are given to all public and private students by their respective schools. The decision on exams was made by the Rajasthan Ministry of Education, taking into account the COVID-19 pandemic.

The Department of Education had previously established internal and external grades for students this year, giving students in grades 6-8, 50 marks as internal grades, while the remaining 50% were awarded through ‘organized review. Depending on the department, students in grades 3-8 write a workbook, based on which students take the tests.

Students in levels 1 and 2 receive an activity booklet that students must complete with the help of teachers and parents. Students in both classes are also promoted using workbooks.

Also read: Rajasthan govt reduces syllabus for class 1 to 5 by 48 pc

Write for Us

The quiz template has also been changed for students, where 20 percent is optional. Speaking to the media, Secondary Education Director Saurabh Swamy said the changes were only made for this academic session. The old system will be implemented again in the new session after the pandemic is over. The testing schedule for grades 9-12 remains the same with 20% internal grades and 80% written test scores.

The Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education has extended the deadline for applying for the 2021 RBSE Board exam. The deadline for student enrollment is January 18, 2021 for 10th and 12th grade applicants who will take the RBSE exams board.  Applications should be submitted online only through the link available on the official council website.

Follow and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Elets video

Eletsonline News

Most Popular

To Top