The last date for registration to the Common Admission Test (CAT 2021) has been extended to September 22 till 5 pm. The candidates can visit the official website iimcat.ac.in.
The CAT 2021 exam will be conducted by the Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad. The expected date of the exam is on November 28, 2021.
The CAT 2021 exam will be held in 158 cities all across the country. In fact, the students can get the admit card downloaded from the official website. It is expected by October 27. However, the CAT results will be declared by the second week of January 2022.
The CAT 2021 fee can be paid online during submission of the application form. The general category fee is Rs 2200 and the reserved category fee is Rs 1,100.
Steps for CAT 2021 Application Process:
- Visit the official website of CAT- iimcat.ac.in
- Click on the ‘New Registration’ tab
- Registered candidates may click on ‘Login’ tab
- After Login, fill in the application form
- Upload the scanned documents
- Pay the application fee
- Submit the application form
- Save and download the application form for future reference