The Joint Entrance Examination (JEE Main 2021) paper 2 has been declared by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The result will be available on the website of jeemain.nta.nic.in.
To access the result the students will have to fill in the application number and date of birth. The results have been declared by 60, 000 students.
How to check the JEE Main 2021 result:
- Go to the jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Click on JEE Main 2021 link
- Enter the essential information in the new window
- Key application number and date of birth and security pin
- Click submit
- JEE Main result will be displayed on the screen
- Download the result
- Take a printout for the future reference