The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has extended the last date for fresh admission to undergraduate and postgraduate programmes for the July 2022 session.
Students can now register for UG and PG programmes till November 30. Students can apply for the programmes through the official website ignou.samarth.edu.in, ignou.ac.in.
Earlier, the last date to apply was November 22. “IGNOU has extended the last date for Fresh Admission to PG and UG Programmes only (except Semester based programmes) for the July-2021 Session till 30th November, 2021. Admission to Certificate / Diploma and PG Diploma programmes for July 2021 Session is closed,” an official statement said.
Steps to register for IGNOU July session admission:
- Visit the official website — ignou.samarth.edu.in or ignou.ac.in
- Register the essential details and the course
- Use enrollment number and login again
- Fill the application form
- Submit and pay the fee
- Download the application
- Keep a print out for future reference