Elets Technomedia along with Digital Learning will be organising its 24th edition of the World Education Summit (WES) on 27-28 July at Hotel Le Meridien, Hyderabad. The summit comes following the success of its first 23 editions and will underline the purpose, innovation, experience and engagement as the tenets of future-proof, profitable educational transformation. The two day-long summit will see the congregation of a number of education industry thought leaders who will be sharing their views and opinions during the summit. This networking-cum-knowledge gathering will deliver a medium for exchanging views and measures for transforming the Education industry. The country partners of the event will be Switzerland and Indonesia.
24th World Education Summit: Quick glance
The summit will witness the participation of senior leaders from the government sector, and a number of thought leaders from higher and secondary education. Some of the prominent speakers at the event will be:
- Abhay Jere, Chief Information Officer, Ministry of Education, Government of India
- Agus P Saptono, Consul General of the Republic of Indonesia, Mumbai
- Garima Panwar, Additional Commissioner, PI Kalaburagi Division Commissionerate of Public Instruction Government of Karnataka
- Rajiv Gupta, Director, Higher Education Department, Government of Punjab
- Bharat Bhushan Dev Choudhary, Secretary, Secondary Education, Government of Assam
Furthermore, industry experts from across the country will gather to showcase their innovative solutions for the education sector.
The summit will witness 500+ higher education delegates, 120+ higher education leaders, 200+ school education leaders, 500+ school education delegates, 25+ international experts, 20+ government dignitaries, 50+ exhibitors, and 50+ knowledgeable sessions.
The gathering of leaders from the education sector will touch upon the various challenges deriving from privatisation, globalisation, and public financial crunch to comprehend the future directions of higher education in India. It will host a series of panel discussions on topics including:
- Role of technology intervention in education
- How to reinforce upskilling and reskilling of students in the world of education.
- Role of NEP as a game changer to revolutionise India’s educational landscape.
- Pegging the growth of edtech in the future.
- The push from the academic institutions on the road to employability.
- Bridging the digital divide: the societal challenges involved and the ways to overcome.
- Switching to teaching the four C’s — critical thinking, communication, collaboration, and creativity, and many more.
About Elets Technomedia
Elets Technomedia, a premier technology and media research organisation of Asia and the Middle-East has been championing innovations & e-governance for a better future since 2003.
The organisation has been building knowledge-sharing platforms and highlighting the importance of innovations for governance, health, education, urban development, and banking and finance sectors through conferences, publications, and knowledge portals.
Visit Here: Education Conference in DubaiBe a part of Elets Collaborative Initiatives. Join Us for Upcoming Events and explore business opportunities. Like us on Facebook , connect with us on LinkedIn and follow us on Twitter , Instagram.