In a recent development, Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) has cancelled the medical admissions after first round of counseling. The board, reportedly, has now released the fresh dates for Under Graduate Medical Admission Counselling (UGMAC).
Notably, BCECEB had previously conducted registration process for UGMAC and had also released the allotment list but later both allotment and admissions were called off by the board.
It is to be noted that the board will not allow any fresh registrations for the seats. Only those candidates who had registered for the NEET counseling earlier will be permitted to use the choice entry option and take part in the counselling process.
Bihar NEET Counselling 2019: The revised dates are as follows:
- Starting Date for Editing of Choices: From 10:00 am on July 23
- Last Date for Editing & Choice locking: July 25
- Final Provisional Seat Allotment Result publication date: Till 4:00 pm on July 27
- Booking of slots for Document verification & Downloading of Allotment Order: July 27 to July 29
Document Verification Schedule for Revised 1st round Counselling:
- For All candidates allotted in Govt. Medical Colleges: July 30 and July 31
- For All candidates allotted in Private Medical Colleges: August 1
- For All candidates allotted in Govt. Dental I B.V.C. College and Private Dental Colleges: August 2
Through the counseling process, the candidates will be allotted a seat in the programmes like MBBS / BDS / B.V.Sc. & A.H. in the Government Medical / Dental / Bihar Veterinary Colleges and Private Medical / Dental Colleges of Bihar.