The score card for NATA 2019 examination has been released on the official website of National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA). The exam was held on July 7, 2019.
The body released the NATA July 2019 answer key on July 8, 2019, one day after the exam. It was the first and final answer key for the exam as NATA refused to entertain any objections after that.
The scores for candidates who appeared for the NATA July 2019 exam was being calculated based on the answer key released.
NATA July 2019 Score Card: Follow the steps below to download
- Visit the official website: online.cbexams.com/nata/Default.aspx
- Click on the link given for the NATA July 2019 Score Card
- Enter your application number, password and captcha code
- Click submit and view your NATA 2019 Score Card
- Download the result and take a print for further reference
The NATA 2019 score card will be available in two formats: a) Marks obtained out of 200 and in each component, b) Pass/Fail.
To qualify for the NATA-2019 there are certain criteria that a candidate needs to meet. They are:
- A minimum 25% must be secured in MCQ portion (30 out of 120)
- In drawing portion, a minimum of 25% marks (20 out of 80) must be scored
- Overall qualifying marks (out of 200) would be calculated on post-exam statistics and at the discretion of the Council