National Testing Agency (NTA) has announced the results of the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2020 and Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) 2020.
Candidates who have appeared for the same can visit the official website of CMAT or GPAT to check their results and download it. The official website for CMAT is cmat.nta.nic.in and for GPAT it is gpat.nta.nic.in.
NTA had conducted the GPAT and CMAT exam on January 28, 2020. The examination was conducted in 107 cities across the country for GPAT 2020 for which 50,747 candidates had registered.
For CMAT 2020, the examination was conducted in 104 cities across the country and 74,486 candidates had registered for the same.
NTA has released the final answer key of CMAT 2020 and GPAT 2020 on its official website.
Those who have qualified CMAT are eligible to take admission in the management program and the ones who have qualified for GPAT are eligible to take admission in the M.Pharm program.
How to check GPAT 2020 and CMAT 2020 results?
- Go to official website of CMAT or GPAT I.e cmat.nta.nic.in or gpat.nta.nic.in
- On the homepage go to ‘CMAT 2020 results’ or ‘GPAT 2020 results’
- You will be directed to a new page
- Enter your CMAT/GPAT roll number and date of birth in order to log in
- Your results will be displayed
- Download and take a print out of your results