The Union Public Service Commission will host the UPSC NDA I 2021 exam on Sunday, April 18, 2021. The exam will be conducted offline at various test centers across the country. The National Defense Academy exam takes place in two shifts: the first shift begins at 10 a.m. and the second starts at 2 p.m.
The written exam consists of math questions and a general aptitude test. The duration of the exam is 5 hours and the maximum mark is 300 in mathematics and 600 in the general aptitude test. The written exam consists of objective questions.
Important Instructions for Applicants
Candidates taking the exam can view the guidelines issued by the committee below.
1. Candidates may only use a black pen to write and record responses on the OMR sheet (answer sheet). Testing with pens of any other color is prohibited.
2. Candidates who apply must have their admission card to the exam centers. You must present the hard copy of your E-Admit card at the assigned exam location with photo identification on the E-Admit card.
3. In the event that the photo is not visible / blurred or not available on the electronic admission card, applicants are advised to bring two (2) identical photos (one photo for each session).
4. Candidates must arrive at the exam center one hour before the start of the exam. The entrance to the exam site will close 10 minutes before the scheduled start of the exam.
5. Students should follow all necessary guidelines from the Government of India regarding COVID19. Wearing masks, using disinfectants, and maintaining social distancing is mandatory for all students, supervisors, and other staff.
The exam will be conducted by the NDA Army, Navy and Air Force Wing Admissions Committee for Course 147 and for the Indian Naval Academy 109 from January 2, 2022. This driving test will occupy 400 positions in the organization.