Punjab School Education Board has released the PSEB 8th class result 2021 today. Students who registered for the Class 8 examination can check their grades at pseb.ac.in. They need to enter the roll number or name to access PSEB result 2021 Class 8th.
This year, the board promoted the PSEB Class 8th students without exams, due to the current COVID-19 pandemic situation though 10th boa d examinations has been cancelled due to the pandemic.
How to check PSEB 8th Result 2021:
Here is the step by step procedure to access Punjab board result 2021 for Class 8:
- First of all, visit the official website: pseb.ac.in.
- From the menu bar, click on the “Results” menu.
- Now, open the “PSEB 8 result 2021” link and it will load a login window page.
- Enter roll number to check roll number-wise result. Students who want to access name-wise PSEB result 2021 8th class, should enter name in the second field.
- Now, submit it and the result will be shown on the screen.
- Take a printout of the same for referring to it later.
- One should note that online PSEB result 2021 is for students’ reference. The original mark sheets will be distributed by respective school authorities.