The PSEB has declared 10th board examinations today. Students who have appeared for the Class 10 Board examination can check the result on the official site of PSEB on pseb.ac.in. This year, the Board has prepared the result on the basis of internal assessment because of the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic.
Students who have appeared for the examination can check their marks by following these simple steps given below.
PSEB 10th Result 2021:
• Visit the official site of PSEB on pseb.ac.in.
• Click on the Result link available on the home page.
• A new page will open where candidates will have to select the Class 10 result link.
• Enter the roll number or name in the box given on the page and click on the find result link.
• Your result will be displayed on the screen.
• Check the result and download it.