Delhi University (DU) has declared the result of the various undergraduate and postgraduate semester examinations. The results have been announced for May-June 2021.
The exams for the semester second, fourth and sixth were held in the month of June. Earlier, the university postponed undergraduate and postgraduate programs of final-year exams scheduled for mid-May on account of COVID pandemic. Students can check the results and download the marksheet from the official DU website.
Candidates who were absent (AB) for the exam or whose results are awaited (RA) will have to contact the Principal of the concerned College/Department/Centers within 10 days of declaration of the result.
Steps to check DU UG, PG result 2021:
- Visit DU website du.ac.in
- Go to the ‘Exams and Results’ section on the homepage
- Click on the link ‘Results of U.G. and P.G Programmes for Session May-June 2021 Sem-II, IV, VI
- Select your college name and exam session, enter exam roll no, date of birth and security pin
- Hit ‘Print’ button to view scorecard/marksheet
- Download and print a copy.