- KVs to impart German in its schoolsPosted 4 days ago
- Kerala- no longer hundred per cent in literacy?Posted 5 days ago
- Volunteering Skill EducationPosted 5 days ago
- Empowering girl education worldwidePosted 3 weeks ago
- Two Indian Institutes Make a Mark in World’s Top 200Posted 3 weeks ago
- Microsoft to digitise Maharashtra village, impart skills to youthPosted 3 weeks ago
- Vega schools to shell out Rs 200 crore for local expansionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Soft skills in technical curriculum soonPosted 4 weeks ago
- ‘Need a school every seven minutes’Posted 4 weeks ago
- Now, A Portal for GeographyPosted 4 weeks ago
In an attempt to make students equipped with skill knowledge, CBSE has introduced a...
In a bid to provide positivity in the education system, the Knowledge and Human...
SCALING THE SKILL GAMUT :: September 2015
EDITORIAL Transforming the Education Landscape WIZ IQ Teachers Vs Technology: Who will rule the...
Transforming the Education Landscape
As we at Elets get together to witness the 5th annual edition of the...
Crafting Children for SUCCESS
There is never a paucity of jobs, it is of skilled workers to do...
Skilling the GAP
Directorate of Employment & Training (DET), Government of Gujarat, has embarked on a transformation...
ERP saves efforts, time and cost
Our current education management system and administration needs to be streamlined, which is possible...
Digital HD Classroom for Digital Learning!
“Does your child say he or she hates to go to school? This is...
Digitising Andhra Schools
In sync with the flagship campaign of the country – ‘Digital India’, the Andhra...
Tales of INSPIRATION
With an aim to provide education to the doorsteps of deprived, National Institute of...
Automotive Learning for Gen Y
Concerned over bridging the gap of skilled labour in the automotive industry, Varun Suri,...
Progressing Towards Girl Education
To reduce the drop-out ratio at the primary and secondary level, Andhra Pradesh State...
Filling the Gap
Primary education in Punjab is at a critical but poised stage to meet the...
Embarking on Road to ICT
For availing the benefits of modern technology, Coucil for the Indian School Certificate Examinations...
Kidzee launches Interactive iLLUME program for preschools
Kidzee, the preschool chain in Asia has launched iLLUME, the best in class curriculum...
‘Regulations should not Act as a Disincentive’
Growing at an annual rate of 20 to 25 per cent, things are certainly...
‘Aim to reach small towns of India’
Organised preschool is limited to metros and select tier-2 cities, says Pallavi Rao Chaturvedi,...
‘Preschools should not be Regulated’
Branded preschools have policies in place to regulate safety, hygiene, curriculum delivery and teachers...
‘Parenting is becoming more outsourced’
Aspirational young working parents, their rising expectations from children and the demandsupply gap in...