digitalLEARNING CAMPUS ICT READINESS SURVEY 2012 aims at mapping & ranking the ICT readiness of educational institutions of various genres imparting techno-managerial education spread all across the country.
The findings of this survey would be released in the World Education Summit – 2012 (www.worldeducationsummit.net) to be held on 23rd-24th July this year at Le Meridien New Delhi.
which comprises of ICT Institutionalization at the applicant campus – vision, policies, practices, management structure etc.; ICT Investment made; ICT Infrastructure in place; ICT Interventions – applications, solutions, usage of ICT in teaching, learning and administration and ICT Innovations.
- Institutions of various genre imparting technical or management education across India are eligible to participate in this first ever national Campus ICT Readiness survey
- Applicant Institutes must be recognized by a statutory body like AICTE, UGC etc. established by Government of India or State Government
- Every qualified survey application would get a FREE Print & e-copy of the Campus ICT Readiness Survey
- Every qualified survey application would find due mention in the Campus ICT Readiness Report – 2012 which would be released during the World Education Summit on July 23-24. 2012 at New Delhi
- Every qualified survey application would entitle the institution a special discount of 50% on digitalLEARNING magazine’s bi-annual subscription.
- Every qualified survey application would entitle the institution a special academic discount of 25% on the delegate fee in the World Education Summit – 2012
- All information provided will be verified through actual documents including brochures and annual reports of the institute
- All application will be scrutinized by an expert panel. In case the panel demands, additional information it would have to be produced by the institute to verify facts
- All information will be cross checked and will have to be sent through a higher authority of the Institute
- Email IDs and contact details of senior functionaries of the Institute will have to be provided in order to cross check information
- If any information is found to be incorrect or misrepresented at any stage of the survey or evaluation, the entry will be disqualified immediately
You may take the print-out of the pdf version of this survey form to get the various documents assimilated and collected from various departments and use it as a check list. For getting the pdf version of the form click here