The application window for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test, or NEET 2021 will be closed on August 10. The National Testing Agency (NTA) conducts the examination and it will close the process tomorrow.
However, the entrance examination will be conducted on September 12.
To fill the NEET application form, below are steps you should follow:
- Visit neet.nta.nic.in and fill the registration form
- Enter the required details as mentioned on the form
- Create the login and password for registration as mentioned by the NTA.
- After submitting the details, a provisional application will be generated
- Fill all the required details by entering personal details, academic and contact details, choosing the exam centre, dress code details
- Upload all the scanned passport size photos as required
- Make the necessary payments. The application fee is Rs 1500 for General/OBC candidates, Rs 1400 for General-EWS/ OBC-NCL and Rs 800 for SC/ST/PH candidates.
- Keep a printout of the application submission for future reference.