Since the grand launch of the ‘Start-Up India’ movement last year, India continues to celebrate the spirit of entrepreneurship. To help the startups mature in the market, Higher & Technical Education Department, Government of Gujarat in association with Elets Technomedia Pvt Ltd is presenting the National Student Startup & Innovation Summit on 8th October 2017.
The summit will gather top decision-makers from government; the brightest entrepreneurs, investors and corporates to network, interact and pitch the best practices in the industry.
Why Attend the Summit?
- Meet the best entrepreneurs and startup founders from different industries.
- Network for mentoring, investing and supporting
- Discuss business ideas and forge collaborations
- Explore industry trends and learn from business leaders
National Student Startup and innovation Awards
The National Student Startup and innovation Awards felicitate and distinguish outstanding achievement in the startup ecosystem.
- *Student Startup/Early Stage Startup (0-3 years)
- *Growth stage Startup (3-5 years)
- *Faculty Led Startup
Nomination Deadline: 25th September, 2017
Why Nominate for Awards?
Winners will have the chance to:
- Be Celebrated Nationally: Showcase your product to top decision makers from government & private sectors
- Network & Pitch Your Ideas: Connect to growth partners, customers & mentors
- Raise Your Profile: Tell your story to entrepreneurs, investors and leaders
- Explore Growth Opportunity: Meet the best entrepreneurs & startup founders from different industries
For details, visit: http://startup.eletsonline.com/gujarat/
DigitalLEARNING, is an initiative of Elets Techomedia Pvt Ltd existing since 2003. Now, Elets' YouTube channel -- Elets tv, a treasure of premier innovation-oriented knowledge-conferences and awards, is also active.
To Subscribe Free, Click Here
Like us on Facebook, connect with us on LinkedIn and follow us on Twitter.