The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2020 registration has started and as per the National Testing Agency (NTA) now the medical aspirants can relax a bit as they have to appear only for one examination to get admission in MBBS, BDS, & Ayush courses to all medical courses across the country.
10 Things to know about NEET 2020 Examination:
1. The date of the examination is May 3, 2020.
2. Candidates can apply online from December 2 to December 31, 2019, till 11.50 pm.
3. Admit card will be released on March 27, 2020, on official website. Students who have applied online can download it from there.
4. Aspiring candidates can apply for the NEET May 2020 examination admission on official website ntaneet.nic.in.
5. The admission to MBBS courses in AIIMS New Delhi, JIPMER and Institutions like AIIMS will be made through NEET.
6. To fill the application form the candidates needs to pay the following fees:
General Category: Rs 1500
General EWS/ OBC con-creamy layer: Rs 1400
Transgender: Rs 800
7. The aspiring candidates can fill the application fee both online as well as offline mode.
8. For online mode, the candidate can use credit card/ debit card/ net banking as the mode of payment. However, to apply through the offline mode, candidates need to submit the fees via e-challan mode.
9. NRIs, OCIs, PIO along with Indian Nationals and Foreign National category candidates can apply for the examination.
10. The candidates who will be applying for the examinations need to make sure they have either qualified or must be appearing for the class 12th exam with minimum 50% score for general, 45% for PH category, and 40% for reserved category candidates In PCB group.