In the view of extension in lockdown, the National Testing Agency has extended the correction window for NEET 2020 till May 31, 2020. Union Human Resource Development Minister Dr. Ramesh Pokhriyal ‘Nishank’ announced the extension and said candidates will be able to make changes in their particulars and choice of exam city.
The NEET exam will be conducted on July 26.
Pokhriyal’s tweet also reads this is ‘for one last time’ that the authorities are providing applicants a chance ‘to make corrections’.
How to make corrections in NEET application form?
– Visit the official website of NEET i.e. ntaneet.nic.in
– To make corrections, ‘Candidate Login’ tab will be provided in the ‘Current events’ section
– Candidates will have to login through NEET application number and password
– Aspirants will then have to click on the button mentioning “Click here for corrections in NEET application form”
– Now, medical aspirants can modify the details and then click on ‘preview and submit’
– A One Time Password (OTP) will be generated and sent to the registered number and mail ID of candidates which they are required to enter there.
– It is advised that candidates take a printout of correction slip for future references
Keeping in mind the hardships faced by the NEET UG-2020 applicants due to #COVID19 pandemic, I have advised @DG_NTA to allow the applicants to make corrections for one last time in 1⃣Candidate particulars 2⃣Choice of centre cities in the online application form. pic.twitter.com/MDDUOQH1sR
— Dr Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank (@DrRPNishank) May 15, 2020