The Council For The Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) board announced that it will hold ISC board exams for grade 12 starting April 8, 2021 and ICSE board exams for grade 10 starting April 8, 2021. May 5th.
All information on the date sheet, exam calendar and other related matters can be found on the official CISCE website: https://www.cisce.org/
The 12th grade exam is scheduled to begin on April 8 and end on June 16. The Class 10 exam will be held from May 5 to June 7.
The board also said ICSE and ISC test results will be communicated to principals in July.
In addition, the school authorities have also published the calendar and date sheet for the 10th and 12th grade exams.
“Candidates are expected to be seated in the examination room five minutes prior to the scheduled start time of the examination in the subject. All entries in the answer booklet can ONLY be made with a black and blue pen”, specified the board.
To pass the ICSE exam, students must achieve 33 points. To pass the ISC exam, students must achieve at least 40 percent of grades in each subject, as well as overall.
With the Covid-19 pandemic underway, the CISCE council has also released several protocols related to the virus that must be followed during research to contain the spread of the disease. Here are the guidelines to follow during board reviews:
1. Applicants must arrive at the test center in a timely manner to allow gradual movement and smooth entry into the school and avoid overcrowding.
2. Applicants must ensure that they maintain social distancing when moving around the school campus and that they are separated by at least 6 feet.
3. Applicants should always strictly follow Covid-19 safety protocols making sure to wear a mask, use hand sanitizer, and not touch their face with their hands. The use of gloves is optional.
4. Applicants should have their own stationery / art supplies and avoid sharing them with other applicants.
5. Applicants should carefully follow the airway label when coughing or sneezing. This includes the practice of covering your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing.