The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) is going to announce the Class 10 (ICSE) and Class 12 (ISC) examination result date on Ma7, 2019 at 3 pm.
Check out Result Here: ICSE Results 2019
As per the official notification released on May 01, 2019, CISCE stated that the students can check the results through the career portal or the official website of the council. Alternatively, SMS service will also be available for the result purposes.
For the uninitiated, ICSE Class 10 and ISC Class 12 examination was held from 22nd February to 25th March 25, 2019 and 4th February to 25th March 25, respectively.
To get further information about the exam results, candidates can visit the official website: www.cisce.org or www.results.cisce.org.
ISC, ICSE Examination 2019: Follow the steps to check your result
- Go to official CISCE websitewww.cisce.org or www.results.cisce.org
- Click on the link ‘Results 2019’.
- Select ISC or ICSE, as applicable, from the Course Option given.
- Enter your Unique ID, Index No. and CAPTCHA as shown on the screen.
- Clicks submit. Result will be displayed on your screen.
- Download the file. You can print it for future reference.
To check the ICSE/ISC results on your cell phone via SMS, type “ICSE/ISC Unique 7-digit code” and send it to 09248082883.
According to official communiqué, the compartment examination for class 10 and class 12 will be held from 15 July to 17 July, 2019.
In 2018, 1,83,387 students appeared for the ICSE examination whereas 80,880 students appeared for the ISC examinations, revealed official data. The pass percentage for ICSE and ISC was 98.55% and 96.30% respectively.