Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad (MICA) has released the application form for MICAT 2020 in the online mode. Candidates who are willing to apply for PGDM-C and/or PGDM programme can fill the form till November 25, 2019 (11:50 pm).
In case the candidate want to opt for both the programmes, they will need to mention the programme of their first preference as priority 1 and similarly mark the second programme of second preference as priority 2.
Notably, the first phase of the exam will be conducted on December 7, 2019. The result for the same will be announced on December 23, 2019.
Given below are the Important Dates for MICAT 2020- First Phase
- Start date for MICAT registration: October 9, 2019
- End date for filling the form for first phase of MICAT: November 25, 2019 (till 11:50 p.m)
- MICAT Admit Card 2020 release date: December 3, 2019
- MICAT 2020 for December session: December 7, 2019
- MICAT result 2020: December 23, 2019
MICAT 2020 Application Form: Steps to fill the form
1. Go to mica.ac.in to fill the application form of MICAT 2020
2. Do the registration for MICAT 2020
3. Enter the personal and academic details in the form
4. Provide detailed information related to CAT/XAT/GMAT
5. Upload the required documents
6. Pay the application fee (Rs 1985)
7. Submit the application form for MICAT 2020
MICA will conduct MICAT 2020 which will comprise of three sections that are (i) Psychometric Test (ii) Section B will have four sub-sections that are Verbal ability, Quantitative ability and Data Interpretation, General awareness; Divergent and Convergent Thinking and (iii) Section C will include descriptive test.