The West Bengal Joint Entrance Examination Board (WBJEEB) will today end the online registration process for WBJEE 2020 engineering entrance exam.
After today, the candidates will not be allowed to register for the examination or to fill the application form. The candidates can register themselves by today by visiting the official website i.e. wbjee.nic.in.
The registration process for examination started on October 18, 2019. The examination is scheduled on February 2, 2020.
Once the registration process is completed, the students are allowed to make online corrections into their respective forms by downloading the revised confirmation page which will be open from November 14-16, 2019.
How to Apply
- Visit the official WBJEE examination website at wbjee.nic.in
- Click on ‘WBJEE exam’ option
- Complete the registration process on the examination portal
- Login using the login credentials provided post-registration
- The online registration form will appear on your screen
- Fill the online registration form
- Upload the supporting documents including photograph and signature
- Pay the examination fee
- Take a print out
- Should have cleared 10+2 examination or must be appearing for the same
- Candidate must have cleared 10+2 exam with Physics and Mathematics along with any of
- Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology/Computer Science/Computer Application as compulsory subjects.
- Candidate must be 17 years old as on 31st December 2020. There is no upper age limit
- Online Applications Process Begins: October 18, 2019
- Online Application Process Ends: November 13, 2019
- Application Correction Window Begins: November 14, 2019
- Application Correction Window Ends: November 16, 2019
- Admit Card Release Date: January 27, 2020
- Examination Date: February 2, 2020